describes the project organisation
in terms of work plan.
- Scenario identification & requirement analysis
- Identify Aeronautical Information Management requirements coming from multiple drone operational scenarios
- Preliminary Safety and Regulatory Assessment
- Study, including simulations, which additional information is needed, how required information could be originated, managed and disseminated
- Analyse and validate AIM operational concepts and related assumptions needed for the implementation of U-space capabilities
Drafted by the SESAR Joint Undertaking, the U-space blueprint sets out the vision for the U-space, which aims to enable complex drone operations with a high degree of automation to happen in all types of operational environments, particularly in an urban context. When fully deployed, a wide range of drone missions that are currently being restricted will be possible thanks to a sustainable and robust European ecosystem that is globally interoperable.